Strategic Housing Development:
The development will consist of the following:
• Demolition of existing factory/warehouse buildings on site (total floor area c.10,076.8 sqm).
• Construction of 502 no. apartments (comprising 197 no. 1-bed; 257 no. 2-bed; and 48 no. 3-bed units) within 6 no. blocks ranging in height from 4 to 8 storeys. All residential units provided with associated private balconies/terraces to the north/south/east/west elevations.
• Provision of residential amenity facilities, 3 no. retail units, creche, and services/bin store areas (total non-residential floor area c.1,839 sq.m).
• A total of 202 no. car parking spaces (at basement and undercroft levels) and 584 no. bicycle parking spaces.
• Vehicular/pedestrian/cyclist accesses from Greenhills Road and Airton Road. Provision of road improvements and pedestrian crossings.
• All associated site development works, open spaces, landscaping, boundary treatments, plant areas, pv panels (at roof level), waste management areas, and services provision (including ESB substations).
To find out more details on this Residential Development in Dublin Applied for on 2020-03-09 take the free trial here.