Permission for development which consists of an extension to the existing jurys inn hotel. The overall extension results in a total increase in floor area of approximately 3,822 sqm, resulting in a building of 8,906 sqm total gross floor area. The extension will result in the provision of 89 no. Additional rooms, a restaurant/bar at ground floor level and internal reconfiguration. The development consists of:
1. An extension of the existing building comprising two additional floors and external plant area at roof level ( 2,795 sqm including plant);
2. The creation of a new wing facing onto the river corrib comprising of an extension to the existing four storeys at all levels;
3. Revisions to the existing facades, including a single storey extension to the main entrance area;
4. Landscaping works facing onto the river corrib and father griffin road/ quay street;
5. all other associated site development and servicing works. Blakes castle is included within the planning application boun.
To find out more details on this Hotel & Guesthouse Development in Galway Granted permission on 2019-12-12 take the free trial here.