Planning permission on lands located in Ballymun, for -Amendments to the mixed-use development granted planning permission under PA Ref: 3960/17. The amendments relate to the student accommodation portion of the overall development. The numbered amendments below cross reference to the submitted plans.
Amendments to Block 1 (which abuts Balbutcher Lane and formerly referred to as Block A) to include:
(1) The addition of a partial basement level for mechanical plant and equipment with a gross floor area (GFA) of 162 sqm. Ground Floor: the reconfiguration of the ground floor to create:
(2) a mechanical plant and equipment room above the proposed basement plant room and wider reconfiguration of the ground floor arrangement including an extension of the floor area by 26 sq.m.
(3) subdivision of the cycle store (located east of the Horizons Centre) to create a bin store and cycle store, including minor elevational changes.
(4) reconfiguration of the switch room and landlords switch room to three units
(5) reconfiguration of stairs at ground floor level including a minor extension of gross floorspace by 11sqms.
(6) reconfiguration of cycle and bin storage area in the return, north of the Horizons Centre, to create a cycle storage area only.
(7) overall increase in the length of the block by circa 113mm; width by 228mm. The overall parapet height increases by 340mm and height of the amenity building on the roof, by 1050mm.
(8) elevational change to remove glazing and provide curtain walling on the east elevation of Block1. Amendments to Block 2 (which abuts Ballymun Main Street and formerly referred to as Block B) to include:
(9) inclusion of mechanical plant room and switch room in retail Unit 2.
(10) inclusion of a mechanical plant room in retail Unit 3.
(11) overall increase in the length of the block by circa 600mm; width by 241mm and height by 340mm. The total GFA of Blocks 1 and 2 increases from 12,211 sq.m as permitted to circa 12, 979 sq.m. Permission is also sought to construct a new bin storage area (No. 12) in the external, communal space area to the west of Block 2, to service the retail units within Block B. The total gross floor area is 26 sq.m.
To find out more details on this Residential Development in Dublin Granted permission on 2019-02-07 take the free trial here.