The development will consist of the following:
(1) The change of use of existing 2-storey office building to medical clinical use, consisting of consulting rooms, ultrasound rooms, research & analysis facilities, treatment rooms, counselling & wellbeing facilities, administrative offices and staff facilities;
(2) Additional mezzanine floor area (129m²) at first floor level;
(3) The installation of an emergency exit door to the northeast elevation;
(4) The construction of 3 new rooflights to the existing roof;
(5) The construction of a new single storey building for storage purposes in the adjacent existing landscaped area to the southeast;
(6) Modifications to the existing road layout and set down area to provide 3 additional disabled car parking spaces;
(7) All associated ancillary works.
To find out more details on this Medical Centre Development in Dublin Started on 2020-03-02 take the free trial here.