The development consists of the amendment of previous permission (reg. Ref. 4658/18) as follows:
1. Re-configuration and relocation of core within the permitted envelope to increase usable space at all levels.
2. Enlargement of the basement at levels -1 and -2 resulting in: removal of restaurant space and car parking from basement level -1. Increase in office space to 1,118m2, the provision of a gym (181m2), locker, changing and shower facilities and cycle parking at basement level -1; enlargement and re-configuration of basement level -2 to provide 40 car parking spaces.
3. Overall alterations to the car and cycle parking provision to provide 43 car parking spaces (40 at basement level -2 and 3 spaces at ground level), an increase of 5 spaces; and 134 cycle parking spaces (100 at basement level -1 and 34 visitor spaces in the curtilage), an increase of 18 spaces;.
4. Introduction of lightwells to provide light to enlarged basement;
5. Provision of cafe/restaurant and office.
To find out more details on this Office Development in Dublin Granted permission on 2020-02-05 take the free trial here.