The development will consist of the following:
• Demolition of existing buildings (total gross floor area c.3,031 sq.m.).
• Construction of a Strategic Housing Development of 120 no. units (36 no. 1-beds, 17 no. 2-beds and 67 no. 3+ beds) comprising 36 no. houses and 84 no. duplexes/apartments arranged within 7 no. blocks. Buildings range in height from 2 to 4 storeys.
• Provision of a community childcare facility.
• 154 no. car parking spaces and 104 no. secure bike parking spaces. Bin stores, pumping station compound and ESB kiosk.
• Landscaping proposals to include a new public park (to be taken in charge by Kilkenny CoCo) providing access to/from the River Nore Valley Walk which runs through the southern portion of the
• Vehicular access from Sion Road to the north. Upgrade of footpath along Sion Road as far as the junction with the Dublin Road and provision of cycle lanes.
• All other site works, landscaping, boundary treatments and services provision to facilitate development.
To find out more details on this Residential Development in Kilkenny Applied for on 2020-04-20 take the free trial here.