Crekav Trading GP Limited intend to apply for Planning Permission for a strategic housing development at the Former Baily Court Hotel, Main Street, and at lands located south of the Martello Tower on Balscadden Rd., Howth, County Dublin, all on a site measuring c. 1.55 ha (net)
The development will consist of:
• The demolition of existing structures on site including the disused sports building (c. 604 sq m) on the Balscadden Rd. Site and the Former Baily Court Hotel Buildings on Main St (c. 2051 sq m) and a reduction in ground levels.
• Construction of 164 no. residential units in 3 no. separate apartment blocks and 1 mews building, comprising 158 no. apartments and 6 duplexes which includes 40 no. 1 bed units, 97 no. 2 bed units and 27 no. 3 bed units.
• Provision 397 no. bicycle parking spaces and a total of 120 no. car parking spaces, which comprises 112 no. spaces in an underground basement in Block C and 8 no. on-street parking spaces.
• Provision of commercial/retail space (c. 757 sqm), which includes a
community room (c. 161sqm), 2 no. retail units (c. 429sqm and c. 96sqm) and a café (c. 71sq m).
• The main vehicular entrance to the scheme will be from Main Street to serve the underground car park in Block C
• The scheme provides for a new linear plaza which will create a new
pedestrian link between Main St and Balscadden Rd to include the creation of an additional 2 no. new public plazas and also maintains and upgrades the pedestrian link from Abbey Street to Balscadden Road below the Martello Tower. The public footpath on the opposite side of Balscadden Road will be widened for the length of the site as part of the development.
• All other ancillary site development works, site services, a sub-station, public lighting, plant, bin stores, bike stores, boundary treatments and landscaping;
• Commercial and retail signage (c. 75 sqm)
To find out more details on this Residential Development in Dublin take the free trial here.