Strategic Housing Development
The development will consist of the demolition of the existing c. 26sqm single storey shed on site and construction of a residential development comprising;
• 140 no. apartment and duplex units (total gross floor area 14,383sqm) across 5 no. 2-5 storey buildings (Blocks C&D over basement) comprising 1 no. studio apartment, 59 no. 1 bedroom apartments, 71 no. 2 bedroom apartments and 9 no. 3 bedroom apartments (along with a ‘linked’ single storey amenity building) as follows:
• Block A (4 storeys) comprises 32 no. apartments [balconies on all elevations] consisting of 17 no. 1 bedroom, and 15 no. 2 bedroom apartments;
• Block B (5 storeys) comprises 40 no. apartments [balconies on all elevations] consisting of 21 no. 1 bedroom and 19 no. 2 bedroom apartments;
• Block C (4 – 5 storeys over basement) comprises 31 no. apartments [balconies on all elevations] consisting of 1 no. studio apartment, 8 no. 1 bedroom, 17 no. 2 bedroom and 5 no. 3 bedroom apartments;
• Block D (4 storeys over basement) comprises 28 no. apartments [balconies on all
elevations] consisting of 9 no. 1 bedroom, 15 no. 2 bedroom and 4 no. 3 bedroom apartments;
• Block E (2 – 3 storeys) comprises 9 no. duplex units [balconies on north and south elevations] consisting of 4 no. 1 bedroom units and 5 no. 2 bedroom units;
• Communal Amenity Space (889sqm) and public open space (1680 sqm) totalling 2,569sqm is provided throughout the site including internal amenity space/concierge area totalling 175sqm within a single story ‘linked’ building between Blocks A and B;
• Vehicular access to the development will be from the upgraded existing access from Newtownpark Avenue (including demolition of c. 10m of the existing boundary wall to facilitate the widening of the site entrance) and will extend throughout the site linking to the basement car parking level (as well as provision of future potential links to [the boundary with] the lands to the west and to Cluain Mhuire);
• Provision of 97 no. car parking spaces (29 no. surface car parking and 68 no. basement car parking); 226 no. cycle parking spaces (56 no. surface cycle parking space and 170 no. basement car parking) and 6 no. motorcycle spaces;
• Provision of a single storey ESB substation, hard and soft landscaped areas, public lighting, attenuation, service connections, bin stores, and a new pedestrian crossing on Newtownpark Avenue and all ancillary site development works.
To find out more details on this Residential Development in Dublin Granted permission on 2021-04-15 take the free trial here.