Permission for a development on a site with frontages at commercial quay. The development will consist of demolition of all existing structures on the site and redevelopment including construction of a part 5-storey, part-7 storey and part-8 storey over basement mixed- use development accommodating a hotel fronting to commercial quay, retail/non-retail service/restaurants spaces and 12 no. Residential units. The development will accommodate:-
1) 2 no. Retail/non-retail service/restaurant units (c. 355m2) fronting on to charlotte street & commercial quay, hotel foyer and bin stores at ground floor;
2) Hotel administration and staff facilities at ground floor mezzanine level;
3) Restaurant and courtyard, bar/lounge, meeting rooms with associated balconies, function room, smoking area, kitchen, stores and toilets at first floor
4) Gym, meeting rooms with associated balconies and cold room at first floor mezzanine level;
5) 142 no. Hotel bedrooms and storage areas on second, third and fourth floors;
6) 12 no. 2-bedroom apartments with associated balconies at fifth, sixth and seventh floor level;
7) 105 no. car parking spaces at basement, ground floor and ground floor mezzanine levels;
8) Vehicular entrance from Commercial Quay;
9) Plant and storage at basement level;
10) External plant at first, fifth and roof level;
11) All associated signage, landscaping and site work and services.
To find out more details on this Residential Development in Wexford Applied for on 2020-08-11 take the free trial here.