Development at a 0.35 hectare (approx.) site. The proposal relates to an office development of c. 21,929 sq. M gross floor area in a part 7 no. Part 8 no. Storey building over 2 no. Basement levels. The proposed development will consist of:
1. Demolition of the existing commercial office development at hume house (c. 9,110 sq. M gross floor area).
2. The construction of an office development of c. 21,929 sq. M gross floor area in a part 7 no. , part 8 no. Storey building over lower ground floor (basement level -1) fronting onto pembroke road, and basement level -2 (c. 3,282 sq. M gross floor area), with screened plant area at roof level;
3. The provision of approximately 1,281 sq. M of external landscaped amenity space provided by a combination of sunken gardens and courtyard at lower ground floor level (basement level -1), terrace at first floor level at the northern boundary, 2 no. Terraces at the southern boundary at sixth floor level and roof terrace fronting onto Pembroke Road at seventh floor level.
4. The provision of 72 no. car parking spaces, including 4 no. disabled parking spaces and 5 no. motorcycle spaces at basement level -2 with plant room and waste storage facilities, accessed by vehicular ramp from Shelbourne Lane to the rear;
5. The provision of 187 no. bicycle parking spaces, 26 no. shower and changing cubicles, including 2 no. accessible cubicles, plant room and ancillary facilities at basement level -1;
6. The provision of a pedestrian entrance to the building from Pembroke Road with vehicular and cyclist access and egress taken from the rear of the building at Shelbourne Lane;
7. The provision of screened plant, photovoltaic panels and green roof at roof level;
8. Provision of ESB substation and switch rooms at entrance to basement level -1;
9. All other access, drainage, services and utilities infrastructure and site development works. The proposed development is intended as a replacement of the scheme approved under DCC Reg. Ref. 2895/15 (ABP Ref. PL29S.245342). This permission has not been implemented.
To find out more details on this Office Development in Dublin Granted permission on 2019-01-30 take the free trial here.