The development will consist of an amendment to planning permission Register Reference AA/180221, as amended by Register Reference Ref. AA/200011 to
(1) extend the site area to the northwest of the site for which film studios and other development was granted under the aforementioned permissions by 1.33 ha, extend the road network into this area, reconfigure the permitted internal road and car parking layout, and provide for 65 no. additional car parking spaces, increasing car parking from 225 no. spaces to 290 no. spaces, 136 no. bicycle parking spaces and providing 2 no. coach set down locations in the site
(2) to provide for a film workshop building (Block D) of 6,958 m2, 13,855m in height with associated offices and support facilities, capable of subdivision with associated accesses, plant rooms, and ancillary accommodation, which will also provide for film stages, including green screen stages and commercials shooting:
(3) to provide for waste storage facilities to the rear of Block D;
(4) for the occasional temporary erection of film sets within the curtilage of the extended site area and outdoor shooting, if necessary (5) and for general warehouse/light industrial use:
(6) for the provision of all ancillary site services, including boundary treatments, landscaping, site attenuation, and drainage, public lighting, footpaths and crossings, and all site development works,
(7) the proposed development does not include any alterations to the permitted Blocks A, B, and C. The site area of the proposed development is 2.4 ha. The total area of the permitted and proposed development is 3.73 ha
To find out more details on this Warehouse Development in Meath Granted permission on 2021-01-14 take the free trial here.