1) minor revisions to the layout of 3 no. Outdoor rugby pitches granted under planning permission ref fw09a/0061;
2) construction of a new pavilion building (294m2);
3) construction of a new esb substation and switchroom (43. 5m2);
4) erection of a new maintenance building (96m2);
5) erection of 24m high 500 lux flood lighting to 2no. Pitches and 24m high 600lux flood lighting to 1no. Pitch;
6) erection of 18m high ball stop netting and 17m high goal posts to each pitch;
7) provision of a flood light generator
8) erection of 12m high camera poles;
9) the drilling of well(s) on site and the installation of a 163m3 underground water storage tank for irrigation of the pitches;
10) all other associated parking, roads and site services.
To find out more details on this Sport & Leisure Development in Dublin Started on 2018-12-10 take the free trial here.