Permission for alterations to the existing car sales/motor showroom. The proposed development will consist of:
1. Reconfigured internal layout at ground floor level.
2. External modifications to existing building, including recladding and alterations to glazing/access door arrangement on the western façade, the removal of the existing fin wall and the provision of granite steps and stainless-steel handrails to match existing.
3. Provision of 1 no. illuminated feature sign (2.25m x 1.0m) and 1 no. illuminated sign (2.25 x 1.0m) at pedestrian entrance on the northern elevation.
4. Provision of 1 no. illuminated sign to replace existing brisesolell screen and signage and provision of illuminated entrance signage (3.25m x 4.6m) to the western elevation.
5. Addition of new signage (365mm high) above modified entrance on western elevation.
6. Provision of 1 no. non-illuminated sign to replace existing sign (0.9m x 0.9m) to the southern elevation.
7. All necessary works required to facilitate the development.
To find out more details on this Car Showroom Development in Dublin Started on 2019-10-30 take the free trial here.