A mixed use (retail convenience foodstore, retail units and cafe/restaurant units), development in 3 no. Blocks as follows:
1) Block 1: 3 storey structure (with plant room at roof level), comprising 4 no. retail units at ground floor level, internal ESB substation, car park at ground and first floor level providing for car and bicycle parking spaces, and a licensed retail convenience foodstore at second floor level (1,217 sq.m. net floor area) including an off licence;
2) Block 2: change of use of existing residential dwelling and provision of an extension to now provide for a single storey cafe unit with elevational signage;
3) Block 3: provision of a single storey cafe/restaurant unit including elevational signage;
4) Demolition of shed structure, removal of portacabin and construction of a public plaza development with landscaping, seating and car and bicycle parking to serve Blocks 2 + 3;
5) utilisation of existing vehicular and pedestrian access with associated widening and improvements, including provision of a right hand turn on Turvey Avenue;
6) New internal access roundabout with associated landscaping;
7) Loading bay;
9) Boundary treatments;
10) All ancillary site and engineering works necessary to facilitate the development.
To find out more details on this Retail Development in Dublin Granted permission on 2020-10-14 take the free trial here.