1. The demolition of existing disused sheds and tank structures comprising of c. 800sq. M.
2. The reuse of an existing workshop of c. 417m2 for uses ancillary to the adjoining proposed greenhouse.
3. The construction of extensions to the sides of the existing workshop comprising of c. 1036m2.
4. The construction of a 10,500m2 greenhouse, attached to the rear of the existing workshop.
5. The installation of a proprietary effluent treatment system and percolation bed.
6. All ancillary site works, esb substation, removal of existing trees, attenuation, rainwater harvesting and firefighting tanks and connection to existing services.
A natura impact statement and envrionmental impact assessment report screening have been prepared in respect of the proposed development and will be included with the application. (eiar) (nis).
To find out more details on this Light Industrial Development in Offaly Granted permission on 2021-07-05 take the free trial here.