Permission for change of use of part of existing building from light engineering and assemble building approved under Planning Ref: 1339 to ancillary office accommodation. The works involve the following: 1. Change of use of part of ground floor (470m2) to open plan office accommodation, including individual small offices, canteen and toilet facilities. 2. The construction of an internal mezzanine floor directly above the ground floor offices to include open plan office style accommodation and individual small offices. 3. Revisions to the external elevations for the extent of the change of use only, to include the replacement of the existing side cladding with masonry and render finish, new external windows, main entrance door and external fire escape stairs to the east elevation. 4. Revised car parking layout from that which received planning in Ref no. 1339. 5. The removal of the existing shed to accommodate entrance to the car park and additional 29 car parking spaces together with all other site development works. The development to be applied for is within the port ownership, within which curtilage also exists the water tower, lighthouse and the lighthouse keepers cottage which are all included on the Louth Record of Protected Structures Ref: LH 009-001, LH009-043 and LH009-044
To find out more details on this Office Development in Louth Started on 2015-05-29 take the free trial here.