(1) Construction of a 3-storey library, it and general education building (5156m2) comprising reading rooms/book stacks, general and specialist teaching spaces (lecture theatre, classrooms, computer labs, group study rooms etc. ), staff offices, administration spaces and ancillary service areas with screened roof level plant
(2) A north-south greenway (bicycle path/pedrestrian walkway)
(3) External works including the adaption of existing car parking spaces to accomodate 10 no. Wheelchair accessible enlarged parking bays
(4) Covered bicycle shelter to accomodate 100 no bicycles
(5) All associated site development, site services and landscaping works.
To find out more details on this University Development in Donegal Granted permission on 2020-02-20 take the free trial here.