The development will consist of
1. Demolition of existing derelict two storey property and workshop located to the rear of the existing property
2. Construction of a retail unit (100sq. M) at ground floor level 3. Construction of 3 number two bedroom apartments (73 sq. M) at first, second and third floor levels, and for construction of 1 number one bedroom apartment (58sq. M) at fourth floor level, including for the provision of private balconies to each apartment
4. For the provision of all access hallways, stairs and lift to the proposed residential units (4 in total)
5. For the provision of private open space amenities by the way of a walled garden
6. To connect the proposed development to adjoining public services, such as foul and surface water sewer and also to the adjoining public water main
7. The floor area of the entire 5 storey development will be 511 sq. M with the overall height of 14. 5m 8. And for all associated site development works.
To find out more details on this Residential Development in Dublin Granted permission on 2019-03-01 take the free trial here.