Permission for construction works which will include works to a protected structure comprising
1. An extension to existing leisure centre together with all associated works.
2. Demolition of existing function rooms, breakfast room, kitchen area and construction of new function room, breakfast room, kitchen and basement together with all associated works.
3. Demolition of existing bar sunroom and construction of new 2 storey extension to original hotel for new restaurant/bar with conference rooms together with all associated works.
4. Remove and reconstruct the existing facade of the reception area and glazed link corridor from the main hotel to the bedroom block together with all associated works.
5. Carry out alterations on ground and first floors of bedroom block to convert existing meeting rooms into 7 no. additional bedrooms including alterations to building elevations with all associated site works.
6. Carry out alterations and refurbish dilapidated accommodation in basement, ground and first floor levels of the original hotel including provision of en-suite bedrooms on first floor and all associated works.
7. Relocate existing tennnis courts to the rear of the leisure centre and provide additional car-parking for the hotel with all associated site works.
To find out more details on this Sport & Leisure Development in Louth Started on 2020-11-13 take the free trial here.