The proposed amendments consist of:
1. Addition of a pedestrian link bridge between block 1 and block 2 at second floor level;
2. Replacement of permitted glass fin detail to elevations at fourth floor in lieu of double skin glazed facade with associated glazing detail over parapets; this revision results in an increase in height of the parapet (when taken to include the glazed detail over solid parapet) of c. 0. 925m;
3. Relocation of internal glazed atria of blocks 1 and 2 to provide two glazed atria on blocks 1 and 2 connecting to the plaza with associated alterations to elevations and internal reconfigurations;
4. Addition of 2 no. Two storey pedestrian link bridges between the permitted blocks and the existing blocks to the north at first and second floor levels;
5. Revised plant and associated screening to roof level;
6. Minor increase in footprint of sub-basement level;
7. All ancillary and associated site development and landscaping works. The proposed amendments result in an overall Gross Floor Area increase of 575 sq.m to a total of 53,975 sq.m. for the two blocks.
To find out more details on this Office Development in Dublin Started on 2019-03-04 take the free trial here.