(1) A single storey material recovery and transfer facility building (floor area 1414m2).
(2) A single storey detached prefabricated office building (floor area 67m2).
(3) The vehicular access to the site is via the as constructed 2no. Entrances.
(4) A service yard with vehicle weighbridge and vehicle washing area within.
(5) On-site staff car parking and bicycle parking.
(6) 1.8m high boundary wall and fencing to front and side boundaries.
(7) 2.4m high boundary fencing to side and rear boundaries.
(8) Signage on the building.
(9) Connection to all services, and
(10) All necessary ancillary site development works to facilitate this development. The application relates to an activity requiring a waste facility permit from meath cc.
The waste tonnage for acceptance and handling at the facility will not exceed 24,500 tonnes per annum. The operating hours of the facility will be 07. 00-18. 00 monday to friday and 08. 00-16. 00 saturday, and closed on sundays and bank holidays
To find out more details on this Light Industrial Development in Meath Granted permission on 2019-07-22 take the free trial here.