EXT. OF DURATION: The development will consist of
1) the demolition of the existing offices, factory buildings, yards, chimneys and ancillary accommodation on site;
2) demolition of single storey extension to the side of no. 103 Clonskeagh Road;
3) alterations to the rear boundaries only of Nos. 59-63 Clonskeagh Road and alterations to the rear and side boundaries of nos. 65,73 and 103 Clonskeagh Road;
4) the construction of 92 no. apartment units, all with balconies, terraces or roof terraces, in 4 no. apartment blocks as follows; Block 1 comprising 2 and 3 storeys over Lower Ground parking at River Level -11 no. 2 bed units, Block 2 comprising 4-storey at podium/ street level over lower ground parking at River Level- 61 no. units (15 no. 1 bed units and 46 no. 2 bed units), Block 3 comprising 2 storeys – 6 no. 2 bed units and Block 4 comprising 4 storey – 14 no units (3 no. 1 bed units and 11 no. 2 bed units);
5) 1 no. crèche facility of 125.6sq.m;
6) Option A- the provision of a riverside walkway along the Dodder River extending the length of the site to Clonskeagh Bridge or Option B- landscaping only along the Dodder River extending the length of the site with no inclusion of riverside walk;
7) utilisation and widening of the existing entrance/egress beside No. 103 Clonskeagh Road and the provision of a new vehicular entrance between no. 65 & 67 Clonskeagh Road;
8) bin storage, 134 no. car parking spaces and 100 no. cycle spaces at Lower Ground/River Level to be accessed by a proposed vehicular ramp, 3 no. set down car parking spaces on the surface; and
9) improvements to existing boundary walls and all landscaping, engineering and associated works.
To find out more details on this Residential Development in Dublin Granted permission on 2021-07-06 take the free trial here.