Extension of duration of planning file 13/215;
(1) Construction of a clubhouse to be developed in 2 phases.
(a) Phase 1 consists of a two storey structure of circa 643 sqm comprising of 4 no. Dressing rooms with ancillary showers and toilet facilities, and committee room. First-floor gym area, viewing balcony and ancillary accommodation.
(b) Phase 2 consists of an attached single storey structure to phase 1, comprising of a community hall, ancillary kitchen, stores and toilets.
(2) Floodlighting to main pitch in the form of 8 no. 18m high floodlights to the perimeter of the pitch.
(3) Construction of a second juvenile pitch with ancillary goal posts at each end.
(4) Ball stopping net to one end of the proposed juvenile pitch (adjacent to drogheda row) of 15m high and 36m length.
(5) Foul water to existing foul water sewer and surface water to soakaways.
(6) Demolition of existing clubhouse structure on completion of phase 2 of the proposed club house.
(7) Ancillary car parking.
(8) All associated site works
To find out more details on this Sport & Leisure Development in Kildare Granted permission on 2018-09-19 take the free trial here.