1) The removal of an existing canopy and the provision of a rear extension to provide for a freezer/storage area with associated plant at roof level of the existing bakery building;
2) The partial demolition of an existing shed and the relocation and extension of the existing shed (currently located to the rear of the building) to the south of the existing building. The proposed new shed is to be used for the storage of plant/equipment;
3) The provision of a canopy to the northern side of the existing building to facilitate deliveries and the provision of 4 no. Silos for the storage of flour;
4) The proposed change of use of the eastern section of the existing building from retail to a bread production facility with ancillary office, canteen and staff facilities at first floor level; and
5) Minor elevational changes.
To find out more details on this Warehouse Development in Cork Started on 2019-11-27 take the free trial here.