Luxor Investments Limited seek planning permission for a mixed-use development including office and commercial uses on a site which extends to 3,848 sq.m at Chancery Lane and Ship Street Great, Dublin 8. The site is bounded by the Chief State Solicitors Office building to the north, Ship Street Great to the east, to the south by the existing Radisson Hotel and commercial buildings; and to the west by Chancery Lane. The application site forms part of a larger landholding which includes land immediately adjacent to the proposed site which is currently under construction under DCC Reg. Ref. 2962/16; ABP Ref. PL29S.247816, as amended by DCC Reg. Ref. 3235/18. The development will consist of:
1. Amendments to the previously granted permission DCC Reg. Ref. 4280/16; ABP Reg. Ref. PL29S.248136, including a change of use from residential to office use; and alterations to the commercial development including office and convention centre uses, with a total gross floor area of 21,654 sq.m.
2. A new pedestrian street running west to east between Chancery Lane and Ship Street Great and the creation of a heritage open space at Le Pole Square which will be open to the public during designated hours.
3. A convention centre over two storeys with associated back up servicing, break-out spaces, and preconference facilities of 4,092 sq.m. The main conference hall which extends to 762 sq.m is supported by a pre-conference lobby which extends to 936 sq.m including circulation, reception, bar area, cloaks, toilet facilities, kitchens and storage spaces. The upper floor of the convention centre comprises of meeting rooms and break-out spaces of 770 sq.m area and includes circulation, toilet facilities and reception area.
4. An exhibition gallery which extends to 146 sq.m accessed from Le Pole Square.
5. A café/ retail unit extending to 150 sq.m at ground floor level with dual access from the proposed pedestrian link off Chancery Lane.
6. A café of 39 sq.m located on Ship Street Great.
7. An office development of 12,849 sq.m over 7 floors accessed from Ship Street Great.
8. A double basement of 4,711 sq.m is proposed to accommodate the provision of boiler/ ancillary plant facilities; kitchen preparation area/ office and storage, staff changing room; 50 parking bays, 170 cycle racks; cyclist shower room, and refuse storage. Vehicular access is proposed via a ramped entrance from Ship Street Great. Cyclist access is proposed via a dedicated lift from Ship Street Great, 18 cycle racks will be provided in the proposed Le Pole Square on upper ground floor.
9. The provision of an ESB substation accessed from Chancery Lane and all other associate ancillary works.
10. All associated site development, servicing and landscaping works.
To find out more details on this Office Development in Dublin Applied for on 2018-10-22 take the free trial here.