PROTECTED STRUCTURE: Permission is sought for development at Hollybrook House, no. 55 Naas Road, Dublin 12 – a Protected Structure by John Cousins. The proposed development will consist of the following:
– Demolition of the existing shed structure to the northeast of Hollybrook House and construction of a 2 storey apartment building ( 188sqm) containing 2 no. 2-bed single storey apartments
– Demolition of the existing shed structure to the rear of the site and construction of a 3-storey apartment building (1159sqm) containing 6 no. 3 bed single-storey apartments and 6 no. 2 bed-single-storey apartments (12 no. in total)
– Change of use of Hollybrook House from existing office use to 1 no. 5-bedroom dwelling (255sqm), with associated internal and external works including formation of new column and end wall to rear colonnade, formation of new internal ope between reception room and single storey building to side, removal of external blockwork infill and windows / doors to colonnade, removal of modern external windows and doors, removal of concrete lintel to front and infill of door ope to rear of single storey side building; removal of flat roof finishes for new, removal of modern window grilles and fences to roofs, removal of modern internal walls; fixtures and fittings throughout; installation of new kitchen; repair works to windows, doors, roof and internal finishes as required.
– Demolition of existing modern brick archway entrance along with brick wall and pier to side of entrance for new wall and railings, new left in / left out entrance and exit from Naas Road, designated parking area within courtyard containing 12 no. parking spaces. The existing 3 no. spaces off street parking in front of the single storey building at Naas Road will be retained.
– All associated site development and landscaping works, including new 2.1m high boundary wall to east and part of south boundary, new low-level wall defining rear garden of Hollybrook House, provision of new soft and hard landscaped areas; construction of a new bin store (10.5sqm) and Bike Store (9sqm) and all other associated and ancillary works
To find out more details on this Residential Development in Dublin Applied for on 2018-09-25 take the free trial here.