23 Jan 2020 Construction commenced of a two storey modular support laboratory sized approx 820 square metres and approximately 10.1m high.
Permission for development of site at Mullagharlin/Haggardstown townlands, located on the IDA Ireland Dundalk Science and Technology Park. The overall site is accessed off the R215, the Southern Link Road and is generally south and east of Mullagharlin Road, north of the Marlbog Road and generally north and west of the Brookfield residential development. The proposed development consists of an integrated Pharmaceutical manufacturing facility located directly north of Wuxi Biopharmaceutical campus currently under construction. The proposed development comprises of the following:
1. A three storey Pharmaceutical manufacturing facility sized approximately 15,520 square metres and approximately 26 metres high and with roof mounted plant and equipment and stacks.
2. A four storey Administration and Laboratory building sized 8.789 square metres and approximately 22.5 metres high and with roof mounted plant and equipment and stacks.
3. A two storey modular support laboratory sized approximately 820 square metres and approximately 10.1 metres high and with roof mounted plant and equipment and stacks.
4. A single storey boiler unit area sized approximately 864 square metres and 9.6 metres high including two boiler stacks approximately 31 metres high.
5. 4 no. modular plant and equipment storage units sized approximately 35 square metres and 3 metres high per unit.
6. A single-storey drum store sized approximately 75 square metres and 6 metres high.
7. A single-storey waste store sized approximately 75 square metres and 6 metres high.
8. Site works including car park for 278 cars, docking areas, yard areas housing external plant, tanks and equipment, a large landscaped berm to the north and west of the facility, a surface water attenuation pond, roads and underground services, external lighting, security fencing, fire water tanks and modular housing for pumps, 2 no. vehicular entrances off the previously permitted internal road access currently under construction, bicycle shelters and facilities for E-car charging and disabled parking as well as all associated site works and landscaping. This application consists of development for an activity for which a licence under Part IV of the Environmental Protection Agency Act 1992, is required. An EIAR and Natura Impact Statement accompany this application.
To find out more details on this Factory Development in Louth Started on 2020-01-23 take the free trial here.