Strategic Housing Development
The demolition of derelict farm outbuildings c. 310 sq. m, • A new entrance from Newfoundwell Road to the development,
• The construction of 217 no. dwelling units of which
o 80 are duplex apartments (2 no. 1-bed; 38 no. 2-bed; 40 no. 3-bed)
o 137 are houses (22 no. 2-bed; 100 no. 3-bed; 15 no. 4-bed). House typologies 3, 3A, 3B and 3C, 6 and 6A, 8, 8A and 9 are two-storey. House typologies 1, 2, 2A, 2B and 7 are 2 storey plus roof storey, together with associated private open space/balconies, terraces and bin storage.
• A two-storey block containing a creche (380 sq.m) and a residents’ gym, coffee bar and a communal room (448 sq.m),
• A total of 364 car parking spaces and 201 bicycle spaces provided throughout the site.
• Landscaped private and public open space which includes a trim trail, children’s playground/ play areas, basketball throwing court, playing kickabout field,
• Boundary treatment public lighting, site drainage works, ESB plant (14 sqm) and all ancillary site services and development works. This application may also be inspected online on www.newtownstalaban.com
To find out more details on this Residential Development in Louth Applied for on 2019-11-01 take the free trial here.