The development will consist of the construction of 267 no. residential units, 5 no. retail units, 4 no. office units, a childcare facility, an innovation hub facility including adjacent civic space, internal roads, car parking, pedestrian and cycle paths, public open space and all associated site and infrastructural works to facilitate connection to all public services.
The 267 no. residential units will consist of:
• 30 no. 4-bed semi-detached houses (Type A)
• 7 no. 4-bed detached houses (Type B)
• 56 no. 3-bed end-terraced houses (Type C)
• 38 no. 3-bed mid-terraced houses (Type D and D1)
• 29 no. 3-bed townhouses (Type E)
• 18 no. 3-bed semi-detached houses. (Type F)
• 5 no. 2-bed bungalows (Type G)
• 42 no. 2-bed duplex apartments (Type H1)
• 42 no. 3-bed duplex houses (Type H2)
The housing units will be 2 to 3 storeys in height and the duplex / apartment buildings will be 3 storeys in height. The 4 no. office and 5 no. retail units are proposed in 2 no. 2-storey buildings fronting onto Main Street, Kilcoole, with a GFA of 615 sq.m. and 821 sq.m. respectively. The childcare facility and innovation hub facility will comprise of 2 no. 3-storey buildings with a GFA of 905 sq.m. and 785 sq.m., respectively.
The associated site and infrastructural works include foul and surface water drainage, attenuation tanks, 602 no. car parking spaces consisting of 501 no. spaces for the residential units and 101 no. spaces to serve the proposed retail and office units, the childcare facility, innovation hub facility and to replace an existing car park on site, public open space, bicycle parking and bin storage, landscaping, street lighting, walls, railings and fences.
To find out more details on this Residential Development in Wicklow take the free trial here.