• Construction of two data storage facilities with a maximum overall height of c. 22 metres;
• Each of the two data storage facilities will accommodate data halls, associated electrical and mechanical Plant Rooms, loading bays, maintenance and storage space, office administration areas, screened plant and solar panels at roof level;
• Each of the proposed data storage facilities will have a gross floor area over two levels of c. 21,705 sq.m (43,410 sq.m in total);
• Emergency generators (24 for each data storage facility), and associated emission stacks are provided in compounds adjacent to each of the two buildings;
• The development includes a diesel tank and a filling area to serve the proposed emergency generators;
• Construction of internal road network and circulation areas, footpaths, provision of 50 no. car parking spaces for each of the two data storage facilities (100 no. in total), and 25 no. cycle parking spaces for each of the two data storage facilities (50 no. in total);
• Connections to vehicular access routes, roads, services and infrastructure permitted under An Bord Pleanála Reg. Ref.: PL06F.248544 / Fingal County Council Reg. Ref.: FW17A/0025;
• Hard and soft landscaping and planting, lighting, and all associated works including underground foul and storm water drainage network, attenuation area, and utility cables.
To find out more details on this Light Industrial Development in Dublin Granted permission on 2019-07-23 take the free trial here.