Permission for a mixed-use (Retail convenience food store, 4 retail units, and a cafe unit) development in 2 Blocks as follows:
1) Block 01: Two storey structure (with plant room at roof level) comprising 4no. retail units at ground floor level, internal ESB substation, the car park at ground floor level, providing for car and bicycle parking spaces, and a licensed retail convenience food store at first-floor level (1,187m² net floor area) including an off-license.
2) Block 02: Change of use of existing residential dwelling and provision of an extension to now provide for a single storey cafe unit.
3) Demolition of shed structure, removal of a portacabin, and construction of a public plaza development with landscaping, seating, and bicycle parking to serve Block 2.
4) Utilisation of existing vehicular and pedestrian access with associated widening and improvements, including the provision of a right-hand turn on Turvey Avenue.
5) New internal access roundabout with associated landscaping.
6) Loading Bay.
8) Boundary Treatments.
9) And all ancillary site and engineering work necessary to facilitate the development. The site has planning permission for a previous similar development Register Reference F15A/0181. This application makes a number of amendments to this permission including the removal of an intermediate parking level.
To find out more details on this Retail Development in Dublin Granted permission on 2021-05-05 take the free trial here.