Extensions and alterations to East wing of the existing Hotel building to provide a new function room, entrance areas, and ancillary spaces to include a new build floor area of c. 1,624 sqm, and refurbishment/remodelling of part of existing building c. 484 sqm.
The development will comprise
(1) Removal of the existing former single-storey swimming pool to the South and outbuildings/service yard to the North;
(2) Internal alterations to the existing building;
(3) Lower ground floor level extension and alterations: new single storey function room, kitchen area, staff areas, toilets, bar, stores and plant room;
(4) Upper ground floor level extension and alterations to include: new entrance areas, bar area, glazed circulation link to the existing Hotel building, new toilets, stores, meeting room and new stairs and lifts:
(5) First-floor extension and alterations to include new meeting rooms, circulation, and stairs. The development also includes alterations to existing facades along with external works including upgrading the existing service road to the North to form an access road to function room external entrance and link to the existing car park; associated landscaping works; drainage; paths and ancillary works. Straffan House and gates is a Protected Structure.
To find out more details on this Hotel & Guesthouse Development in Kildare Granted permission on 2021-04-26 take the free trial here.