1. Demolition of 1. 182 sqm of existing commercial buildings.
2. Raise site level and erect two 4-storey (top level set back) buildings with balconies: block a (1,204 sqm) with 13 apartments (4 x 1-bed, 6 x 2-bed, 3 x 3-bed) and block b (1. 162 sqm) with 12 apartments (2 x 1-bed, 8 x 2-bed, 2 x 3-bed) and communal/landlord areas.
3. Alterations to boundaries. Relocate eastern vehicular gate. Introduction of metal railings and central pedestrian gate to front and raise rear wall to 1. 8m.
4. External areas to have 25 car parking spaces, 22 bicycle spaces, 290 sqm of shared open space.
5. All ancillary works, including landscaping, drainage and services.
To find out more details on this Residential Development in Dublin take the free trial here.