(1) The demolition of motor services and repairs garage (588 sq. M) and creche (761 sq. M) and for the construction of a part two storey part three storey mixed use building (total gross floor area 3,258 sq. M) comprising the following;
(2) Restaurant (315 sq. M) including the sale of hot food for consumption off the premises, coffee bar (64 sq. M) entrance lobby and escalator to foodstore, 37 no. Surface car parking spaces including 1 no. Disabled space, 10 no. Bicycle stands, trolley bay and bin storage area at ground floor level;
(3) Foodstore (1,350 sq. M sales area) incorporating an off-licence (30 sq. M), storage (190 sq. M), office and ancillary areas all at first floor level;
(4) 3 no. Offices (727 sq. M total gross floor area) one with a balcony at second floor level;
(5) 10. 0 m wide ingress only vehicular access at south end of the frontage at drumcondra road upper.
(6) 10.0 m. wide egress only vehicular access at north end of the frontage at Drumcondra Road Upper;
(7) 1 no. 3800mm high x 4200mm wide shop sign, 1 no. 500mm high x 7200mm wide restaurant sign 3 no. 3250mm high x 500mm wide vertical signs (24.5 sq.m total signage) all signage is building mounted with individual letters and is back lit; and
(8) c. 43 linear metres x 2.5m high wall enclosing rear yard external bin store, boundary treatment and all associated works.
To find out more details on this Retail Development in Dublin Started on 2019-05-16 take the free trial here.