The amalgamation of, and change of use of Unit 6.1 ( a single storey, part two-storey building) and Unit 6.2 (single storey, part two-storey building). The proposed development will result in additional floor space on the second floor of both Unit 6.1 and Unit 6.2. The proposed change of use will be from warehousing and ancillary office use to a training centre use and will include the following internal works:
(1) 1 no. four-bay full-motion simulator hall;
(2) 2 no. fixed base simulators;
(3) Fuselage training room;
(4) ancillary training rooms, briefing rooms, staff welfare facilities, archive room and office space;
(5) Minor elevational changes including the removal of 2 no. roller shutter doors, the removal of a roller shutter in front of a door and window to be retained, the removal of a door and overhead canopy all on the western elevation, the removal of 3 no. external doors and a roller shutter door on the northern elevation, the provision of 2 no. external doors from LV and boiler room on eastern elevation, the provision of a new roller shutter access to training fuselage on western elevation; (6) the provision of the enclosed external plant including 2 no. condensers, cooling equipment for comms room and air handling equipment for simulator room;
(7) enclosed bin store;
(9) MV substation and switch room;
(10) Modular Trainer;
(11) 44 no. bicycle parking spaces, car parking and all associated site development and landscape works.
To find out more details on this Office Development in Dublin Granted permission on 2020-03-04 take the free trial here.