for the construction of a residential/commercial development comprised as follows:
1. The completion of the North-South Oranmore distributor road, the route of which was agreed under planning reference 04/305 and for the link of same to the existing roundabout constructed on the N18 for the purpose to serve the North-South distributor road.
2. The modification of part of the development scheme known as ‘Coill Clocha’ previously approved under pl. ref. 04/305. In particular, sites numbered 22-27 in the ‘Coill Clocha’ development are to be replaced in the proposed residential development described hereunder.
3. The construction of 161 residential units consisting of two and three-storey buildings containing detached and semi-detached houses, townhouses, apartments and duplex units and for all associated garages and bin stores to serve the development.
4. The provision of 2 commercial units to use as a convenience shop/hairdressing/butcher etc, and a unit for the use as community meeting rooms.
5. The construction of a 2 storey over semi-basement hotel, consisting of 44 en-suite bedrooms, reception areas, function room, restaurant, lounge bar, salon, offices to serve the hotel, staff areas, public toilets, kitchen, security office, M & E room and external storage shed. The semi-basement will contain car parking for 54 cars.
6. The construction of a 2 storey leisure centre to serve the hotel and residential development. This will contain a swimming pool, changing areas, reception, staff rooms, storage and a gymnasium.
7. Surface car parking to serve the hotel and leisure centre and a set down area for the hotel.
8. All ancillary site works, services, roads, footpaths, street lighting, hard and soft landscaping and level playing areas,
9. The provision of a landscaped park area to serve the proposed development and surrounding area. The park will contain walking routes, level playing area, picnic tables, children’s playground and gazebo.
10. The connection of the development to the public sewer and for all ancillary plant associated with same.
11. The construction of an access road to lands to be transferred to Galway County Council. (gross floor space 25,930.03sqm) previous planning reference no. 09/1925/ 15/1334
To find out more details on this Residential Development in Galway Granted permission on 2020-12-03 take the free trial here.