Permission for development on a 1.37-hectare site. The development will consist of:
1) the demolition of the existing office/warehouse building on the site (approximately 3,150 sq.m. (gross));
2) the construction of a 27,751 sq.m. (gross) development over a single level basement comprising 4 no. six storey buildings: Block A – 6,185 sq.m. (gross) offices; Block B – 6,185 sq.m. (gross) offices; Block C – 6,185 sq.m. (gross) offices; Block D – 9,170 sq.m. (gross) (9,004 sq.m. offices and a 166 sq.m. cafe at ground floor); a 11,048 sq.m. a single level basement providing 277 no. car parking spaces, 168 no. bicycle parking spaces, staff changing/shower/toilet areas, service, and plant areas, waste management areas and storage areas;
3) the construction of vehicular access to the site on Arena Road;
4) the provision of a public plaza incorporating soft and hard landscaping and water features and 80 no. cycle parking spaces;
5) and all other associated site works required to facilitate the proposed development including a 26sq.m. electricity substation and switch room building.
To find out more details on this Office Development in Dublin Applied for on 2021-07-21 take the free trial here.