Permission for development at a site of 0.11 ha at the building known as the Annex Building, located to the east of the building formerly known as the Central Bank Building and to the south of Cope Street, and the Commercial Buildings, Dame St, Dublin 2. The development consists of minor amendments to the permitted d development at both the Annex Building and the Commercial Buildings, as permitted under Plan. Reg. Ref.:3154/17, as follows: Annex Building:
1. Modification to entrance from the terrace to first floor restaurant/cafe area.
2. Elimination of the permitted door and escape route from east stair core over roof and proposed new escape stairs from Annex roof terrace.
3. Proposed new plant zone to include acoustic louvred screening above setback from the parapet at roof level of the Annex Building.
4. Minor elevational changes including new door in the western facade. Commercial Buildings:
1. Reinstatement of the escape passage at ground floor level on the eastern side of the Commercial Buildings.
2. Internal reconfiguration of the permitted retail unit at ground and first floor including retaining the existing internal staircase.
3. Minor elevational changes to the permitted Office entrance between the Annex and Commercial Buildings to include a revolving door entrance and central stair core glazed element.
4. Minor alterations to the facade materials.
To find out more details on this Bar & Restaurant Development in Dublin Granted permission on 2019-10-25 take the free trial here.