Permission for development that will consist of the construction of a business park which will include for the following works:
1. The proposed development will consist of 7no. separate buildings providing a total floor area of 7647m sq for light industrial and warehouse spaces each with associated offices, showrooms, access roads, footways, goods yards, parking, landscape, fencing and site works.
2. Ancillary works will also include for provision of a well for water supply, provision of a water treatment facility and above ground storage tank for fire-fighting purposed within the curtilage of the site.
3. A proposed on-site treatment works for waste water is also incorporated to include a pumping station and rising main which will discharge all treated effluent from the site to the existing public foul sewerage system.
4. Provision of associated on-line storage pond and attenuation as part of the surface water system along with provision of an oil interceptor prior to discharge to the adjacent watercourse.
5. All ancillary site development/construction works to facilitate foul, water and service networks to include provision of an ESB substation.
To find out more details on this Light Industrial Development in Louth Applied for on 2020-10-06 take the free trial here.