The development will consist of changes to a granted respite residential unit, granted under 17/7063, to include the following,
1. Reducing the internal ceiling height from 3. 15m to 2. 6m approx. Which reduces the overall building height from 6. 295m to 5. 8m approx. 2. Removing the flat roof section by incorporating this area under the existing pitched roof and modifying the internal layout to accommodate this change.
3. Simplifying the windows to the front (south) elevation and addressing the south facing gable with 2 windows,
4. Change the porch design on the side (east) elevation from a flat roof to a pitched roof,
5. Removing the 4 rooflights to the side (west) elevation roof.
6. Changing the windows on the rear (north) elevation replacing the 5 no. 2. 1m x2. 1m window and door units with 5 no. 2. 1m x 1. 2m window units
7. Removing the 5 rooflights to the rear (north) elevation roof.
To find out more details on this Care Home Development in Westmeath Granted permission on 2018-11-28 take the free trial here.