The proposed development will consist of
(1) Change of use of existing storage/warehouse space (1,976sq.m) contained within the rear extension of the existing building at first, second and third floor level to office space;
(2) Change of use of existing office space (328sq.m) at ground floor level fronting Thomas Street to provide a restaurant/cafe
(3) Internal alterations at ground, first, second and third floor level comprising the removal of existing non-original wall partitions and the installation of new partitions to provide informal meeting booths, offices, perimeter offices, co-working office spaces, breakout spaces, reception areas and staff facilities including WCs;
(4) Internal alterations at fourth floor level comprising extension of existing staircase by 5sq.m;
(5) External alterations comprising
(a) removal and replacement of existing double door on front (southern) elevation with new timber entrance door,
(b) replacement of existing steel and timber windows with new double glazed UPVC windows, painting and sealing of existing double door, removal of window and replacement with metal door to provide rear access and removal/replacement of existing windows with exit doors leading onto fire staircase on rear (northern) elevation, and
(c) removal of existing glazed porch, painting and sealing of existing door, replacement of existing steel and timber windows with new double glazed UPVC windows on side (eastern) elevation;
(6) Removal of 5 no. existing rooflights and replacement with 6 no. rooflights; and,
(7) All ancillary works necessary to facilitate the development.
To find out more details on this Office Development in Dublin Granted permission on 2019-02-25 take the free trial here.