Permission for development on lands at Boyne Avenue between Newtown Road (L2037) and Strand Road (R167), Newtownstalaban. The development consists of the following:
1. Demolition of 8 no. derelict dwellings and associated garages and structures.
2. Construction of 61 no. mixed residential units consisting of 3 no. 2 storey four bed detached dwellings; 24 no. 2 storey three bed semi-detached dwellings; 8 no. 2 storey three bed terraced dwellings; 8 no. duplex units within 1 no. 3 storey block (consisting of 4 no. two bed ground floor apartments and 4 no. 2 storey three bed houses; 18 no. apartments within 1 no. 5 storey block (consisting of 8 no. one bed apartments; 9 no. two bed apartments and 1 no. three bed apartment).
3. New vehicular, pedestrian and cycle entrance to the site from Newtown Road (L2307).
4. Replacing and upgrading existing pedestrian steps to the site from Strand Road (R167).
5. New internal circulation roads, pedestrian footpaths and ramps, cycleways, carparking, bicycle parking, bin store, ESB substation/kiosk, public open space, boundary treatment and landscaping.
6. All associated site development and infrastructure works.
7. A Natura Impact Statement has been prepared in respect of this planning application.
To find out more details on this Residential Development in Louth Applied for on 2019-08-23 take the free trial here.